International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiltscpl
Wiltscpl

Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun Empty
PostSubject: Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun   Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:45 pm

WoW! Guess I get to pop the chat cherry! Woohoo! Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun Icon_biggrin Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun Icon_biggrin Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun Icon_biggrin
We`re looking for genuine couples and Bi Females for fun and frolics in Wiltshire.
Back to top Go down
Darren
Darren

PostSubject: Re: Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun   Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:51 pm

you did pop the chat cherry, nice to see you on the forum Smile and thank you for the post, hopefully as it gets busy you will get some good responces Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun   Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun Mf10 fingers crossed Smile
Back to top Go down
Wiltscpl
Wiltscpl

PostSubject: Re: Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun   Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:09 am

Daytime fun anyone??

We are planning on having a small daytime party a week on Thursday at our place in Chippenham, Wiltshire. That`ll be on the 25th Feb from 09.00 til about 14.30 (the kids get home from school at 15.00 so need to be done by then!)

We had one last Thursday and had 7 guys turn up throughout the day so I had more than enough fun Smile

However I want the next party to have at least 1 other female in it as my Bi side needs attention and I`m sure that my fella felt a lil out numbered last time lol.

So if you`re a Couple or Bi Female and want to have some adult fun in Wilts on the 25th, send me a PM and tell me a lil about you. XX
Back to top Go down
dani

PostSubject: Re: Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun   Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:00 pm

a sexy man, 25 , london, 6,2 ft, 80 kg, looking 4 hot sex with girls between 18.........40
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun   Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:00 pm

ok thanks for the post, but it needs to be made in a new topic of your own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun   Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wilts couple looking for couples and Bi Females for fun
Page 1 of 1