International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wiltscpl saying Hi!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiltscpl
Wiltscpl

Wiltscpl saying Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Wiltscpl saying Hi!   Wiltscpl saying Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Hello! We are Lisa and Til, I`m 36 and my partner Til is 40. We are a happy secure couple looking for regular meets and party invites from other Couples and Bi females.
(Sorry but no single guys)

I am 36, medium build, very sub but can be dom if needed, I love to be used by both guys and girls alike. I have long dark hair that I like being pulled really hard. I`m shaven and have excellent O and A lvls. I love playing with bi girls and enjoy a good fisting.

Til is 40, he`s tall and well built where it counts. He is very dom but has a softer side too. He is a long stayer and good repeater. Expert at giving O too!

We really want to find some genuine couples and females to form a long lasting friendship with. Hope to chat to you soon. xx Lisa
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Wiltscpl saying Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiltscpl saying Hi!   Wiltscpl saying Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:07 pm

hi, wiltscpl, welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy your stay, hope you find a couple to share your fun with, any problems, give us a shout, good luck Smile
Back to top Go down

Wiltscpl saying Hi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: New Members-
Jump to: