International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any One Looking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMIN
Admin
Admin
ADMIN

Any One Looking Empty
PostSubject: Any One Looking   Any One Looking Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Any One Looking Intern10 is there anyone looking for another couple or single to swing with for the night and have a good old night of joyfull sexual fun?
Back to top Go down
http://swingers.heavenforum.com
aby2ibra
aby2ibra

Any One Looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any One Looking   Any One Looking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Me .... Any One Looking Icon_cheers Any One Looking Icon_sunny
Any One Looking Lol
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Any One Looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any One Looking   Any One Looking Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:40 am

state what exactly your lookinf for male female wise age and what not, that way when people come on here they can see what your after and your hopefully get a response.

good luck.
Back to top Go down
aby2ibra
aby2ibra

Any One Looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any One Looking   Any One Looking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:17 pm

thx Emma Smile

but i dont want to be 1st in this thread haha
Back to top Go down
swingingers

Any One Looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any One Looking   Any One Looking Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:38 am

hi we are both new to this, we are planning for a 1 week vacation and want to go the best place where we can find multi choices of COUPLE swingers - not all males areas. So do you have any suggestions. email us please

new2002wen at yahoo dot co dot uk
Back to top Go down
SebastianX
SebastianX

Any One Looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any One Looking   Any One Looking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:17 am

Hi I am going to in and around Europe, France, Germany, Switzerland during a 2 week trip. I am asian. I am 22 and looking for some girls for companionship. Is there anyone out there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any One Looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any One Looking   Any One Looking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any One Looking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: SWINGING :: OTHER REGIONS - CHAT & MEETS-
Jump to: