International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hola, newbie here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrumpyOldFucker

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi forum members... new guy here..West Wales

dont be put off by my nickname... just a nickname, honest!!!

38, white male, looking for fun times..
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:10 pm

hey grumpy lol welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
GrumpyOldFucker

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:14 pm

well thank you dear... i added you on facebook today, and you kindly accepted Keyser_Soze..

good luck with this forum.... looks good, although for me, the dark background makes things difficult.. too much wanking maybe, made me nearly blind!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:22 pm

looooool ill bare that in mind, its all still pretty new so still got some changes to make Smile but i hope you stick around to watch it grow and get better x
Back to top Go down
GrumpyOldFucker

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 pm

oh indeeeed

if only to see that gorgeoa arse of yours
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:24 pm

ill be uploading some more soon just keep an eye on the gallery Wink
Back to top Go down
GrumpyOldFucker

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:27 pm

i doubt i'll be much good to anyone here on the swinging front... time and location...but who knows... be more than pleased to be alowed to hang around and watch other people chat and have fun here...and well....we'll see...lol
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:31 pm

lol yeah do stick around its all good whoever and where ever people are, where you from then?
Back to top Go down
GrumpyOldFucker

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:35 pm

near aberystwyth, West Wales, 3 day camel ride from EVERYWHERE
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:56 pm

loooooool i know the place, i like wales me and the other half will be going there sometime this year
Back to top Go down
GrumpyOldFucker

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:57 pm

well, give us a shout...

or whatever swingers do ...

where exactly?

i'll come and perv umm sorry, meeet you..or whatever
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:04 pm

we will hopefully be going to stay in pembrookshire, well its nice to have a new member on here chatting away Smile
Back to top Go down
GrumpyOldFucker

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:34 pm

well, give us a nod when your coming down, we'll have a pint... or not...just noticed I'm outside yiour "demographic"
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:49 pm

hey, no area is too far Smile
Back to top Go down
GrumpyOldFucker

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:49 pm

age seems to be the issue dear

lol

over 30 and a fat bastard
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:06 pm

well im sure we can find you a couple on here Smile can still go for a drink wen me and the man are up that way Smile
Back to top Go down
GrumpyOldFucker

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:08 pm

will that bu holidays ONLY?

or a perv fest?

lol
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:44 pm

well we'd either be coming down on work related, or holiday Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola, newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, newbie here   Hola, newbie here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola, newbie here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: New Members-
Jump to: