International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyle has entered the building.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Kyle has entered the building....... Empty
PostSubject: Kyle has entered the building.......   Kyle has entered the building....... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:08 pm

I am Kyle, if haven't gathered that already. I am a virgin. Kyle has entered the building....... Icon_lol Kyle has entered the building....... Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Kyle has entered the building.......   Kyle has entered the building....... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:32 pm

hi ya kyle, welcome to the forum! how are you?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kyle has entered the building.......   Kyle has entered the building....... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:10 pm

I am good thanks babe, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Kyle has entered the building.......   Kyle has entered the building....... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:32 pm

yeah not too bad, got a sore throat but im ok other than that, hows your day been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle has entered the building.......   Kyle has entered the building....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle has entered the building.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: New Members-
Jump to: