International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All The New Members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMIN
Admin
Admin
ADMIN

All The New Members Empty
PostSubject: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 am

All The New Members Helloh10 i would like to give a big welcome to all the new members who have joined swingers heaven, and hope to see you all posting here very soon Smile

Last edited by ADMIN on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://swingers.heavenforum.com
Darren
Darren

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:41 pm

yes welcome new members Smile
Back to top Go down
aby2ibra
aby2ibra

PostSubject: Hi   All The New Members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:29 am

Im Newbie Wink
Back to top Go down
Darren
Darren

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:42 am

hi welcome to the site Smile
Back to top Go down
aby2ibra
aby2ibra

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:51 am

thx bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Darren
Darren

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:01 am

no problem, fill out your profile a bit we can see who you are Smile how did you find the site, was it from facebook?
Back to top Go down
aby2ibra
aby2ibra

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:07 am

hehe ok i'll try .... yea by facebook Smile my account is abraham2ibrahim@yahoo.com. .. anyway .. i'm sorry my english is not good ,call me ibra im male from indonesia ... id love to adventure,love to meet new people,love to party etc thx anyway
Back to top Go down
Darren
Darren

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:10 am

ok ibra actually your english is very good Smile glad you joined the forum hopefully you can find what your looking for Smile the forum is new so its not too busy at bthe moment but hopefully before long it will be very very busy
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:15 am

welcome ibra! hope you enjoy your stay here! how are you?
Back to top Go down
aby2ibra
aby2ibra

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:34 pm

yea .. glad to know both of u darren,emma .. ( ar u a couple ? hehe)
@Darren i see , but hopefully too the forum will be the best for swingers in around the world. as soon as possible Wink here im lookin for friendship (guys like U) and a girl for a date actually hehe
but maybe i will posting rarely , coz i cant speaks well LOL they cant get what i mean ...

@Emma thx sis ... fine ... what bout U? hows going?

note: just an advice ... make some thread like a knowledge of sex ,mystery of the world,history,held a party or others cool news Smile
Back to top Go down
Darren
Darren

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:58 am

hey mate yes we are a couple Smile good guess, and yes hopefully this will be the best swinging site in the world because its totally free lol.

good idea on your advice we will look into it Smile

you have now made 2 new friends, ill add you to my friends list. to accept it click "profile" then "friends" then click the little green box by my name.
Back to top Go down
aby2ibra
aby2ibra

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:57 am

ok thx dude All The New Members Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:53 am

yeah i will add you too!

yes we are going to try and make this the biggest dating and swingers forum ever! and as its free i hope it will get there unlike most paid dating sites.
Back to top Go down
aby2ibra
aby2ibra

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:09 am

Emma wrote:
yeah i will add you too!

yes we are going to try and make this the biggest dating and swingers forum ever! and as its free i hope it will get there unlike most paid dating sites.

All The New Members Icon_rr Absolutely agree Emma All The New Members Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Smile maybe you could help by inviting some people along Smile
Back to top Go down
aby2ibra
aby2ibra

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:50 pm

All The New Members Icon_twisted Already ....
I will try to invite the others but im not promise that they would,because the problem is language .. just like me .. All The New Members Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
aby2ibra
aby2ibra

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:13 pm

anyway .. im just forwarding all my friend list on facebook All The New Members Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:53 pm

oki cool thanks hunnie Smile we will make this forum really BIG!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All The New Members   All The New Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All The New Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: New Members-
Jump to: