International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPDATE - ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

UPDATE - ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE - ANNOUNCEMENT   UPDATE - ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:07 pm

hey everyone , just to let you know you will be seeing a few changes to the forum as i am making it to be atleast one of the best looking swinging forums on the net, and try to attract as many swingers as possible, (as this is a FREE swinging forum)
so bare with us as it will all be good in the long run!

if you have any suggestions or feedback feel free to let us know, dont hesitate to ask for help if your confused or stuck on something, me or the team will help your way through!

Thank you!

Emma & The Team
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

UPDATE - ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - ANNOUNCEMENT   UPDATE - ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:09 am

Ok Swingers we would just like to let you all know that we now have 100 members and the forum has only been open a month!
thanks to you our forum is progressing and more and more guests are joining!
we hope to see you all come back and visit very soon!
if you need any help or have any problems on the forum contact me (Emma) or Mod (Darren) and we will help your way through!
We are also looking for 2 MODS if you are interested in being a MODERATOR then Please PM (private message) me on the forum to be granted moderator!
See you all very soon!
dont forgett to invite all your swinging friends to the forum too!
Swingers Heaven likes to welcome anyone and everyone from all over the world looking for anything from chats to meets and swinging!!
Back to top Go down

UPDATE - ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: About The Forum :: Forum Info & Rules **PLEASE READ**-
Jump to: