International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnny
johnny

hello............ Empty
PostSubject: hello............   hello............ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi,hope yu all well i too tired now lol,any peeps like pics,kinky chat or the daring question camming lol.........i got a few ideas for the forum,will keep popping in to see if it worth it...........cheers emma darren and admin.
Back to top Go down
Darren
Darren

hello............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello............   hello............ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:48 am

yep johnny we like all of them, would love to see you stick around, as you can see the forum is still very new and fresh so all new people welcome Smile it will be getting very busy before long with lots of pics and new members to chat up Smile

feel free to upload some images in the gallery (please read the gallery rules though)

we hope to see you around offen
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

hello............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello............   hello............ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:56 pm

johnny wrote:
Hi,hope yu all well i too tired now lol,any peeps like pics,kinky chat or the daring question camming lol.........i got a few ideas for the forum,will keep popping in to see if it worth it...........cheers emma darren and admin.

welcome Smile

buy all means feel free to post any sugesstions in the feedback and sugesstions topic,
we aim to make the forum comfortable and welcoming for our members.
just to let you know ADMIN is me EMMA i use the ADMIN profile if needed to, otherwise i am just on the EMMA profile.

and yes would love to see you stick around Smile
if you stick around long enough you never know you might just turn into a moderator Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello............   hello............ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: New Members-
Jump to: