International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Birdwatching Bob here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
big_birdwatching_bob

Hi Birdwatching Bob here Empty
PostSubject: Hi Birdwatching Bob here   Hi Birdwatching Bob here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Hi I just surfed in from FB, where I am known as Birdwatching Bob.

I've looked around and, so far, I don't see anyone (who is actually posting) who looks like they will be interested in my (a single male over 40).

But I'm also looking to make friends (as well as f-buddies), so hello everyone.

If any kinky females turn up, who *are* interested in a single male, please feel free to poke me.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Hi Birdwatching Bob here   Hi Birdwatching Bob here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:28 am

hey ya, welcome to the forum
yes we do have quite many members for how long the forum has been open for, and hopefully they all will be posting once they got used to the forum and got the time, im sure if they really wanna find someone then they will come back Smile

if there is any problems im emma the admin so your more than welcome to ask me or if im not online then you can ask Darren the Moderator who is always on line!

hope to see you come back very soon
enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Darren
Darren

PostSubject: Re: Hi Birdwatching Bob here   Hi Birdwatching Bob here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:39 am

hi , welcome to the forum from me too, i am darren and as emma said any problems you know where we are!
Smile
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

PostSubject: Re: Hi Birdwatching Bob here   Hi Birdwatching Bob here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:51 am

Thanks Emma and Darren.

I look forward to seeing more people join and the community growing.

Meanwhile, I'll see you around the forums.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Hi Birdwatching Bob here   Hi Birdwatching Bob here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 pm

cool, well feel free to send any invitations out to anyone who you think will be interested in joining! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Birdwatching Bob here   Hi Birdwatching Bob here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Birdwatching Bob here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: New Members-
Jump to: