International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey :) :):)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matt21

hey :) :):) Empty
PostSubject: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Hi all Smile

Im Matt and im well new here ha Smile Seems quiet tho Sad

How is everyone?

x
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:12 pm

hi ya matt welcome to swingers heaven!, yes its a bit quiet here, its a new forum so just getting all the members, just half of them havent started talking yet and if theres a few chatter box's on here then it will intrigue others to talk and so on so on, anyway.......how are you? what have you been doing this weekend?
Back to top Go down
matt21

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Well i'll do my best to get them all talking Very Happy lol

And im good thanks Emma and yourself?

Was a quiet weekend for me really, had a busy week at work so relaxing was nice Smile how about you?

I'm probs younger than all you lot at 21, hope thats ok? Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:07 pm

ha ha lol thats ok,im only 22, and my other half is only 28, yeah my weekend has been great had lovely weather, so what u up to for the next week?
Back to top Go down
matt21

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Perfect timing just as I log in you reply Smile Cool! good that your close to my age, would you guys hook up with someone my age?

Yeh the weather has been beautiful! Nothing much planned, think some shopping trips though, how about you?
x
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:28 pm

yeah we only go for people between 21 and 3 thats all, yeah loving the weather, although was a bit chilly today Sad god ide love to go on a shopping spree right now lol!
Back to top Go down
matt21

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Yeh was abit colder here too Sad

Well I'll go shopping with you Emma and Darren if you like?

Would it matter to you guys that i've never done 'swinging' before? I mean I've done a 3 and 4 sum but always with friends....and often drunk. Jeez....i have like 10,000 questions lol Smile

And so im within age range? I have a couple of female friends who may be interested, can't say for sure but probs be game Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm

nah course not a problem. we have only swung about 3 times and then once with a male friend, so we are still newbies lol
Back to top Go down
matt21

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:40 pm

I guess I just need more information on how it tends to work... might sound silly me saying that.

I must say though Emma you look HOT! Lucky man you got lol.

If you'd rather talk on msn or something as well that would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:49 pm

well we find it easyer going to swingers clubs like abfabs parties etc in london, but this site is another reason why i made it so its just swingers and no ones got to be shy then Smile

and thanks for the HOT comment Smile
Back to top Go down
matt21

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Cool thats reassuring!

No problem your hot lol Because of my work i really can't risk uploading pictures on here but I don't mind e-mailing them to anyone who may want them. Solo and with partner Wink lol Well feel free to invite me along to one of these parties Wink
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:45 am

ok then cool. yeah we'll defo do pics swapping if you like, i totally understand about the work thing, although if your using a works computer you can delete the history etc by going into internet settings and it totally deletes everything .
Back to top Go down
matt21

PostSubject: cool   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:29 pm

ok cool, whats the best e-mail address to use? (just send it in a private message if you want)

And I know but with my work its complicated Sad

Had a good day today then Emma? and if you need any help with the site or anything let me know, i might be a newbie but i don't mind chipping in.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:29 pm

yeah cool well if you fancy being a mod on here your more than welcome, just let me know and i'll give you the magic tools to help with Razz

yeah i will pm you my email addy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey :) :):)   hey :) :):) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey :) :):)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: New Members-
Jump to: