International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEY IM NEW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nymfo4eva
nymfo4eva

HEY IM NEW Empty
PostSubject: HEY IM NEW   HEY IM NEW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:27 am

hi everyone im new here. still getting to grips with it all. well im a typical yorkshire lad from hudds looking for a bit of fun and adventure

im looking for people around west yorkshire really, but i dont mind traveling for the right single, couple or group

please say hi ill get back to you asap
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

HEY IM NEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY IM NEW   HEY IM NEW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:08 pm

hello nymfo4eva welcome to swingers heaven. i hope you find the right match etc whilst being here. theres still i bit of improvement to come along on here but im sure we will get there, and if people start talking more on here then we will get more and more busyer which will be good!

how was your weekend? did you do anything interesting?
Back to top Go down
nymfo4eva
nymfo4eva

HEY IM NEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY IM NEW   HEY IM NEW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:58 pm

hi emma

thank you, im craig btw pleased to meet you, i`ll look forward to speaking to like minded people on here i hope, good luck with the improvements too, i`ll try my best to find couples etc to join this interesting site.

Well my week end...Hmm well apparently i stayed home being mega boring according to my mates lol when really i was out with a new lady i had met online.

cutting a long story short we went for drinks as you do, found common ground, laughs and jokes then back to her house for a night of rough foreplay and sex. happy bunny.

so yea i had a fun week end, and gained another sex buddy too. think im racking up a tally tho now lol i kinda look for relationships but find people wanting to be buddys with me fo some reason? strange....im not complaining tho its all good fun HEY IM NEW Icon_biggrin just wish they would all join in together hehe aahhhh bliss id be eaten alive lol

so how was your week end?
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

HEY IM NEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY IM NEW   HEY IM NEW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:27 pm

wow you really have had a good weekend havent you lol, you lucky bugga!
yeah my weekend was all good, was my mums 51st birthday so threw her a big party at the weekend, now im just back to the normal lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY IM NEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY IM NEW   HEY IM NEW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY IM NEW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: New Members-
Jump to: