International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Are We All??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMIN
Admin
Admin
ADMIN

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Good morning, how are we all today? who's loving the new forum? feel free to send invites to your swinging friends Smile
Back to top Go down
http://swingers.heavenforum.com
Darren
Darren

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:44 pm

im all good babe, you ok?
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:28 pm

yeah im ok thanks babe, gonna start using this account now, unless needed to be using the ADMIN one...x
Back to top Go down
Cherryy2k

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:10 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Admin
Admin
ADMIN

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 pm

hello cherryy, you ok?
Back to top Go down
http://swingers.heavenforum.com
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:38 pm

well wowi can see the forum pickingup more quickly that i expected, 29members within two or 3 days, thats good, hope to see you all chatting on here Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:57 pm

right im just off for a quick bath then i will be back on, Smile to meet more swingers Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:42 am

hey everyone, sorry i not been on, havent been all that well to be honest, got a horrible throat infection Sad (and no not from sucking c**k) lmao.

stupid cold from being outside in this horrible weather, how are we all this week?
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:14 am

How is everyone today, im feeling much better at the moment Smile i noticed since i wasnt able to come on here for a bit (due to being unwell) we havent had many chatting members but have had many joined up! so we need to get those all Chatting and help each other find that man woman / or both for a night of fun!!
Back to top Go down
Darren
Darren

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 am

hello everyone, nice to see the forum picking up and getting more and more members each day, how are we all today? anyone going away for easter?
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 pm

yeah it is doing quite well actually! although we do still need to do a few alters to the forum and get the members speaking Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:47 am

so how is everyone on this fine lovely sunshining day?? what you all been up to? i been doing my gardening today, made my own flower beds and planted little flowers in them and put some bark down too, feeling quite tired now lol, as it was quite alot of hard work lol
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:42 am

hello everyone, how are we all, sorry i have not been on, i recently found out that i am expecting a baby Smile so been busy with doctors and midwife lol...

well it would be really nice if we could get this forum up and running again and see those faces too Smile

i am going to put the forum in top 100 forums directory voting site so fingers crossed we will get more members to come along and sort dates out with those interesting in swinging (as thats what this site was made for 100% FREE Smile and will remain that way for always!

well i hope you all are ok!
Back to top Go down
matt21

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:20 pm

I guess congrats are in order Smile

Got a mini bump yet?

and im good thanks, you?
x
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:14 pm

yeah lol got my mini bump getting bigger by the week lol, sorry i not ben on in a while, my comp got infected with a virus and stopped working, but am back now lol
Back to top Go down
matt21

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Welcome back Very Happy

Aww cool Smile well hope everything is going well!

Guess no swinging for you at the moment Sad lol
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Are We All?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are We All??   How Are We All?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Are We All??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: