International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

could you??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

could you?? Empty
PostSubject: could you??   could you?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:34 pm

so could you last all night or do you think you would come without being able to last all night in sex???

i think it would depend on when the last time i had sex or masturbated my self lol
Back to top Go down
Wiltscpl
Wiltscpl

could you?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: could you??   could you?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:28 am

I could go all night! I love it! Love cumming harder each time too could you?? Lol
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

could you?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: could you??   could you?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:08 am

its nice cumming after you have come the first time! its nicer each time you cum Smile but its also even nicer when you havent had sex for a week Smile
Back to top Go down
GrumpyOldFucker

could you?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: could you??   could you?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:15 pm

well, going by your pics...dont think i'd last 5 minutes, let alone all night... but have a tongue made for endurance!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

could you?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: could you??   could you?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 pm

a good tongue is always handy he he
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

could you?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: could you??   could you?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:21 pm

I don't think I could last all night either. But like Grumpy, I've got a good tongue. And I could always bring a boxload of batteries and a vibrator (or two) to keep things going as long as possible.

Watching (and helping) a woman cum is fun too. If I am not trying to cum myself, I can concentrate more and enjoy seeing a woman loose control.

Sometimes I even like to sit back and watch a woman masturbate.

It is all good stuff. I could easily do a nightfull of different types of sex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

could you?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: could you??   could you?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

could you??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: