International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where do you..

Go down 
+2
Darren
ADMIN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMIN
Admin
Admin
ADMIN

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:28 am

where do you go (swinging clubs wise)..?
Back to top Go down
http://swingers.heavenforum.com
Darren
Darren

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Abfabs Parties Smile

we did once go to swinging cherries but that was really boring, and hardly anyone was there, litterelly there was about no more than ten people lol
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:30 pm

abfabs are good, and OH MY GOD wasnt that place Swinging Cherried blooming rubbish!! cant believe we wasted £70 membership!!!
Back to top Go down
Cherryy2k

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:10 pm

ill not go there then lol
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Admin
Admin
ADMIN

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:25 pm

yes dont lol, well unless it has changed, but me and my other half found it on the internet and see that it looked really nice by the photo's they was showing on their website, and by the time we got the paid our membership etc, then looked around, it was NOTHING like what it looked like on their website, and a waste of £70....
Back to top Go down
http://swingers.heavenforum.com
Wiltscpl
Wiltscpl

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:35 am

We go to one club. The F Club in Wandsworth. Its safe, secure and organised in such a way that there are equal guys and girls so everyone has someone to party with. It also has the best BDSM club attached to it so I can get my fix whilst there!
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:03 am

oh cool, might try that place out then.
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:12 pm

I am a swinging virgin, so I've not been to any clubs yet.

I have heard of the F Club, in Wandsworth, but would really want to find someone I could go along with.
Back to top Go down
Darren
Darren

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:41 am

you should go to abfabs parties that is the best one we have been too so far its in heathrow.
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Darren wrote:
you should go to abfabs parties that is the best one we have been too so far its in heathrow.

Do they have a night when they cater for single guys?
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:53 pm

yes thats usualy on a friday night, it starts from half nine PM till 3AM and its a really good swingers club! im not joking you see soooooo much activity going on, and women in cages etc, they even go in the pool and juccizzie all stripped off too! but it is £40 a time. but well worth it! you'd defo be able to swing there! anyone would! we did Smile
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Emma wrote:
yes thats usualy on a friday night, it starts from half nine PM till 3AM and its a really good swingers club! im not joking you see soooooo much activity going on, and women in cages etc, they even go in the pool and juccizzie all stripped off too!

That is a great mini-review.

Jacuzzis sound great. I love the look on a woman's face if she sits on a stream of bubbles.

Emma wrote:
but it is £40 a time. but well worth it! you'd defo be able to swing there! anyone would! we did Smile

Everything in the swinging community seems to cost cash...apart from this cool forum, of course.

I'll have to look this place up. Thanks (to you and Darren) for the information.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:42 am

yeah just google abfabs parties it should come up.
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Emma wrote:
yeah just google abfabs parties it should come up.

Google tells me that it is AbFabParties.

I had a look over there. It is fairly interesting, but quite pricey for an experiment. One thing I did notice, was that if I borrowed a dress on the 9th of April, I could actually save myself £30.00. LOL
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:58 pm

haha lol is it a TV night lol? yeah they have now got new owners now so its gone up by £10.00 and the tend to kick you out on the dot at 3am..
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:44 am

Bah! Blooming recession! LOL
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:14 am

grrrrrr i know, i know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where do you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you..   where do you.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where do you..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: