International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

written sex stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

written sex stories Empty
PostSubject: written sex stories   written sex stories Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:36 am

who finds that written erotic sex stories do it for you? if the story is really good to the point your imagining that its you and another man/woman in the story does it really get you going and turned on??

i love erotic sex stories and they always get me in the mood for a bit of hot loving!!
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: written sex stories   written sex stories Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Erotica is great, I went on this website called Litrotica, has loads of stories written by everyday people.

I enjoy reading anyway and erotic stories are a great way to get warmed up. Even better when reading them with someone else!

Learn different fantasy/role playing scenarios too!
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: written sex stories   written sex stories Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:55 pm

yeah i do love thy erotic sex stories as thats why i thought ide make a section on here for erotic sex stories. feel free to post any on here from the website in the erotic stories section Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: written sex stories   written sex stories Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:55 pm

yeah i do love thy erotic sex stories as thats why i thought ide make a section on here for erotic sex stories. feel free to post any on here from the website in the erotic stories section Smile
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

PostSubject: Re: written sex stories   written sex stories Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Emma wrote:
i love erotic sex stories and they always get me in the mood for a bit of hot loving!!

It depends on the individual story. I find some a real struggle, but others make me so horny I get a massive hard-on.

I've always wanted to somehow bring an erotic story into sex. Maybe by downloading an erotic audio story and playing it into two sets of headphones during sex. Or maybe by getting a woman to read to me, while I go down on her.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: written sex stories   written sex stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:31 am

the one about downloading an erotic sex story and listening to it isnt a bad idea lol
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

PostSubject: Re: written sex stories   written sex stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:55 am

Emma wrote:
the one about downloading an erotic sex story and listening to it isnt a bad idea lol

Thanks Emma. If you ever try it out, I'd be interested to know how it went.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: written sex stories   written sex stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:57 pm

dont worry i will let you know for sure!! Razz
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

PostSubject: Re: written sex stories   written sex stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Great! I am a bit of a voyeur, so I love knowing what people get up to.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: written sex stories   written sex stories Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:13 pm

well still havent managed to do it yet lol but wen i do, i shall let u know!
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

PostSubject: Re: written sex stories   written sex stories Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Maybe when you get your home connection sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: written sex stories   written sex stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 am

yeah Smile
Back to top Go down

written sex stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: