International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pic issues?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
philm1707
philm1707

Pic issues? Empty
PostSubject: Pic issues?   Pic issues? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:23 pm

I have tried to upload pics a few times and the only one that has been uploaded has been the one that is on my profile. Also we would like to see other peoples profile pics. Is there something wrong that no one is doing this? just curious. we would love to talk to people more and see who we are talking to and possibly arrange for some meets, I dont know if it is just that the site is to new. those are some of the things that i would like to see improved. thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Pic issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic issues?   Pic issues? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:05 pm

yeah the site is around a month old, as for profile pics that is totally down to the user if they decide to upload one or not, some users have uploaded pics but your right the majority havent, there is no restriction on that.

in time you will see the website get busier with more meets and more members

as for the images in the gallery i will look into it but i dont think anyone else has had any problems, maybe try to resize the pictures if they are too big and make sure the format is correct.

any other problems just yell Smile
Back to top Go down
philm1707
philm1707

Pic issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic issues?   Pic issues? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:03 pm

thank you for the response! i will be waiting. lol and i really like the concept you guys are doing with this site. props!
Back to top Go down
Darren
Darren

Pic issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic issues?   Pic issues? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 am

hey phil ive had a look and didnt realise but we had it set to be approved by an admin or mod so now all your pics are approved and should be showing in your personal album Smile

any more problems just ive us a shout
Back to top Go down
philm1707
philm1707

Pic issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic issues?   Pic issues? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 am

Cool good looking out!
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Pic issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic issues?   Pic issues? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:23 am

yes i didnt actually realise it was set for mod / admin to approve of them lol, suppose its better that way anyway just incase someone dont read the gallery rules first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pic issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic issues?   Pic issues? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pic issues?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: About The Forum :: Suggestions & Feedback-
Jump to: