International Swingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place 100% free for all kinds of women and men to chat, meet, and even have fun with worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Sorry Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Everyone   Sorry Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:46 am

sorry we havent been on here in a couple of weeks, just our contract with our service provider run out and am now going with a different company so wont have internet till next week **fingers crossed**

lucky enough i have managed to borrow someones computer as im out so i could pop on here and let you all know

hope you all are ok!!
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

Sorry Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone   Sorry Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Thanks for the 'heads up'.

I hope you found those moderators you were looking for. This place is still fairly empty, but the spammers are bound to arrive soon. affraid
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Sorry Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone   Sorry Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:57 pm

nah not found any mods yet, but you seem to be on here quite alot , if u fancy being a mod and looking after the forum for the times i cant access it?
Back to top Go down
big_birdwatching_bob

Sorry Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone   Sorry Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:46 am

Thanks for the offer Emma. I'm still a swinging virgin, so am not sure I've got the expertise I would want to have as a moderator.

I'm due to have some access problems myself soon, too. But if you don't get any offerers by the time the traffic builds up, then feel free to email me and try to seduce me into the job on a temporary basis. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Sorry Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone   Sorry Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 am

lol ok hun thats ok. well if you would like the privaliige in to inviting some people along to the forum your more than welcome and would be a great help. now that my internet is all back up and running we should now be seeing more members join Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone   Sorry Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Swingers :: General Section :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: